Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Merry Christmas

We seem to have just about got over the Flu. in time for Christmas. I have hardly stepped ashore for the week, however the Captain did come back from the marina book swop the other day with a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. Not something we generally do but they can become compulsive. This one features a canal boat, a post van, two cyclists and a steam train. Talk about casting the net wide! Now, I favour getting the edge completed first, however the Captain, always one to be different, works on recognisable blocks like the post van or the boat. All I know is we are now eating off our laps as the puzzle has taken over the table.
I did just about manage to get out long enough to take this picture of a festive Robin in the hedgerow nearby. You might spot the pics. looking a bit different. I am still getting used to my new phone.
On Monday we drove south ready for the family thing over the holliday. As our grandaughter has now moved in it is strange to be a guest in our own house. I'm sure we'll get used to it and enjoy our Cristmas dinner at our daughters house.
That just leaves me to wish our readers and fellow bloggers a very merry Xmas and good cruising for  2015





No comments:

Post a Comment